Called by the Evening Star the first female dentist in Newark.
Born in Russia. Graduated the Pennsylvania College of Dental Surgery. In 1905, the only woman of 47 candidates to pass NJ exams. Practiced at 205 Springfield Ave and later 490 Clinton.
Originally lived in New York City. Practiced from 1906-1915 in Newark, and then returned to New York City.
“Is City’s First Woman Dentist” Newark Evening Star Jul 8, 1907
“New Dentists” Woodbury Daily Times